S. G. Browne and I got the chance to speak, and that interview will be posted in the coming weeks. But in preparation for that, we're launching "The Authors Speak: Haiku Showdown". That's right, kids, I've got some cool swag from "Breathers". As fans of the book may know, Andy (the protagonist) is a member of Undead Anonymous and indulges in zombie haiku. We've got "Zombies are People Too" buttons, stickers, and a one lucky winner will win a signed copy of "Breathers". And, it's super easy to win!
The Authors Speak: Haiku Showdown
- Write your 5-7-5 zombie haiku and email it to email@example.com. Be sure to put "Zombies are People Too" in the subject line to ensure that it doesn't get caught in our spam filters.
- You must be a "fan" of ours on facebook (or "like" us...yes, we're that eager for faux love).
- In the body of your email, be sure to include your contact information (mailing address).
- You may send up to three (3) haikus.
- All haikus must be received by June 18th, 2010.
Visit S. G. Browne's universe at http://www.undeadanonymous.com/. Purchase "Breathers" by clicking below.